Welcome Back, Clients!
LVH is happy to announce that effective Monday, May 17th we will be offering our valued clients the option to accompany their beloved pets into the building for their doctor visits. It has been 60 long weeks, and we are excited to see you and welcome you to our new facility. We celebrate yesterday's CDC announcement that lifts the mask mandate for vaccinated people in outdoor and some indoor settings. This is an evolving situation and we appreciate your understanding and continued support as we make every effort to return to normal operations as soon as we can.
What To Expect:
- Clients, we will send you a reminder text/email that will ask you to fill out our PVQ (Previsit Questionnaire). Simply select "curbside care" or "in-person care"
- For "in-person care", we ask that for now, only 1 adult accompany their pet(s) into the exam room, and please continue to wear masks while inside our building
- Our team will continue to wear their masks while working with clients, and follow enhanced sanitation protocols already in place
- Technician visits (nail trims, fluids, anal gland expressions, etc.), grooming, lodging drop-offs, and pick-ups will remain "curbside" for now, along with food and medication pick-ups.
- We will have our Parking Lot Attendants available to check you in and guide you through the process of this change!
Thank You, Clients!
- We appreciate you all and the sacrifices you all have made during the past 60 weeks, we are excited to move forward and welcome you back!
- As always, please do not hesitate to reach out to us regarding the changes. You can reach us at 630-627-7090 or via email at [email protected]
- Please see Dr. Ludwig's message in your email or it can be located here